For many of you, this week is Spring Break…at least for your kids. Some of you might be vacationing…my family and I are headed to Northport, FL to catch the last bit of Braves Spring Training. Safe travels…
I want to draw your attention to something…. We (TBC) hosted a webinar last week regarding Near-Site Clinics…if you are anything like me you haven’t spent a bunch of time considering this. However, my eyes are wide open now. If you would like a recording of the webinar, please DM me.
Consider this with your current PCP…Would you like that?
- Same Day/Next Day visits?
- Concierge-level service – meaning the doctor can take as much time as needed with you?
- Close to work
If you are an HR leader or business owner, ask “how many of our employees are at a minimum receiving an annual physical?”
I am not here to disparage healthcare..and yet near-site clinics provide a vehicle to…
Fragmented healthcare system:
- Establish a relationship with PCP leading to unnecessary referrals
- Physician practices owned by hospitals lead to referrals for procedures going to high-cost facilities
- Mismanagement of chronic conditions leading to high dollar claims
Offsite clinic coordinated:
- Concierge healthcare experience for employees, voluntary for employees and spouses
- Next or same-day appointments
- Referrals to more efficient and quality care
- Employees don’t have to be concerned about insurance carrier charges and “EOBs”
- Relationship-based primary care. Doctors can spend up to an hour for initial visits and 30 minutes for subsequent visits, leading to more accurate diagnoses and fewer referrals to specialists.
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Optimization
- Employee Benefit Captives
- Population Health Data Analytics
- Disability Contracts
- Government Contractors